Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch and dinner included)
- 08.00: Pickup at Thang Long Water Puppet Show 57B
Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi by shuttle bus and
depart to Ha Long.
- 11.30- 12.30: Welcome onboard
- 12.30: From Hon Gai international harbour heading to
Bai Tu Long area
- 13.00: Lunch is served. Enjoy local sea food
- 15.00: Transfer from Victory Star to rowing boat to
visit Vung Vieng fishing village. Rowers are local girls
wearing traditional costume. Its the oppotunity to see
the fishers daily life with the primary features in the
charming nature. Additionally, the beauty of Cao cave (Thung
cave) is also a good place to visit. We can also
organize a rowing-boat competition (a traditional
activity of locals) for passengers at the same time upon
request (prize is a drink at dinner for winners).
- 16.00: Come back to the boat, continue to visit Ha
Long Bay and enjoy swimming in a calm area.
- 17.30: The cruise is anchored overnight at Ho Dong
Tien area. This place is perfect to enjoy sunset.
- 19.30: Dinner is served. Then, passengers can relax
with the services on Victory Star such as: bar, massage,
fishing and so on.
Day 2: Halong Bay cruise - Hanoi (Breakfast
- 06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our
morning Tai Chi class
- 07.00: Biscuit, coffee and tea are served
- 08.00: Visit to Sung Sot Cave
- 09.15: Check out
- 09.30: Have buffet brunch
- 10.30: Come back to the pier. Time to say good bye.
Back to Hanoi by bus.
- 16.00: Arrival in Hanoi. End of service.
Transfers round trip by shuttle van
English speaking guide on board
Accommodation on board
All meals on board as mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance fees and permits
Insurance on board
Tour does not include:
Pre & post trip arrangements in Hanoi
Beverages and meals not mentioned
Tips, Personal expenses
Price per person in USD